Saturday 5 July 2014

Local Walk

15th June 2014

It was a nice day and instead of heading off as I usually do along the River Bleng I instead ducked behind the Gosforth Hall Inn and headed up the Gosforth trail in the opposite direction.



Once past the homes I had to walk up the hill.  Very easy walk in the tall grass. 


The view from the top.  Those two houses on the right are just behind Gosforth Hall. 


 While it was nice in Gosforth, over to the south towards Scafell and Wastwater it looked a bit wet.


 I don't get enough of the fox gloves.  They grow everywhere.



Buttercups and purple grasses.  It looks much better in person!


Some wild roses along the way.


 There was bee on this but he flew off as I snapped...but the flowers are pretty anyway.


 Until next time...





No comments: